There are two possible ways of placing a personalized order via our website:
- Select a typeface and enter the text/characters in the designated box. You will then see an example of your personalized jewelry.
- Upload your own design to the website.
If it is not technically possible for us to re-create your design, we will be in touch to inform you of this and endeavour to find a solution together. To guarantee the best possible design outcome, we recommend you use one of our templates. Take a photo of the template in daylight or under adequate light, and upload it with your order.
Personalized items must be paid for in full in advance and cannot be returned or exchanged.
By sending in a design, all intellectual property rights will be transferred to All Round IP B.V.
We reserve the right to refuse personalized orders without stating reasons. Possible reasons may be:
- Violation or infringement of third-party rights
- A suspicion of infringement of third-party copyrights or intellectual property rights
- The invoking of negative associations by the contents of the orders, e.g. pornographic purposes, blasphemy, extremist political views, harassment, explicit violence, racism, etc.
When submitting your own design, you guarantee that the design is not subject to any third-party rights. Infringements, if any, of intellectual property rights such as trademarks, copyrights, personality rights or trade name rights will in such event be entirely at your own expense. When placing an order, you also ensure that the individualization of your product does not infringe any other third-party rights either. When placing the order, you hold harmless and indemnify All Round Company Support B.V. all and any third-party losses, liabilities, claims and entitlements on account of infringement of such third-party rights. You will reimburse All Round Company Support B.V. for all and any ensuing costs incurred for their defense as well as for any other damage.